Friday, October 16, 2009

 

Day 37 - Assignment 3 And Movie Night

Today one whole day i have been stuck in my room doing assignment 3 and blogging. Only until night time, I walk out of my room along with others to buy our dinner back.
We went to eat at the street stall again as the food is tasty and cheap but just a little oily. Actually, its extremely oily. sometimes i wonder whether is the oil free or not in China.
we packed our food back to the hostel and Eshlyn join me for dinner and movie in my room with the door WIDE open. :D

Reflections
I learn my lesson that blogging cannot do at last minute or else it will stack up as high as mountain and once it falls, you CONFIRM will die. so always do the work on time and the movie night its really great but we really wasted alot of food as we bought too much, maybe because the price is too cheap. we just enjoy the moment of buying but didnt consider whether can we finish it or not.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com