Friday, October 16, 2009

 

Day 39 – Last Day In Classroom

Today is our last presentation for this module (assignment 3 )
Our group presented two different solution as we have different thoughts and mr loh approved. Kind of sad that we are going to leave this room. It held a lot of memories like presenting here for the first time, sitting with Jun Rou in IS lessons, taking photos for her and many many more but sometimes in life, there are moments that we need to be separate apart from things or people that are close to us. Somehow I felt that this is so unreal that we no longer coming here again anymore. I will somehow miss the time spend over at here.

Reflections
The stairs that I climb, the path that I walked to school, the small little things on the pathway I will always remember it in my heart even though I know that one day the memories will fade away but the feelings it gave me will never disappear as I have crave it deeply into my heart forever until the day I die. I can still remember the last day I climb the stairs and down the stairs I try to walk slowly and use my foot to feel the steps even though the steps are not perfectly nice or anything but it’s the time spent together that matters.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com