Friday, October 16, 2009

 

Day 38 - Shopping at Chicony

Today we went to Qun Kang’s street for shopping for the first time as we heard that there is a guy’s street. So we (guys) are very interested to explore that street. Previous night, Chin Kuang has arranged a mini bus to travel over to Qun Kuang Street.Each person have to pay around 7 – 8 Yuan for the bus trip. It is quite squeeze in the mini bus, not long later, our mini bus tire punctured. ( I think it is because we are getting fatter because of the delicious food in china ) Once we reached, we went to Chicony Shopping Mall but things selling there are branded which equals to expensive.
We went to eat at Ajisen Ramen. Adrain and I shared 3 side dish together and both of us paid 100 rmb in total. The money is worth it.
At the guy’s street, I bought 2 more pairs of shoes. After that we walk to the night market at Lao Shu Jie. At there, I sprained another side of my foot and broke my slippers. Jun Rou was so scared. She helped me over a shoe shop and bought a pair of nike slippers. So we walk back to find Eshlyn and she is making handphone’s stripes for her friends and boyfriend.


Reflections.
I realize that when the shops are going close, it is much easier to bargain the price as they are closing and want to seal the last deal before closing. I managed to cut more than 20rmb for a 40plus cosmetic for Jun Rou. And I bought a monkey soft toy for her as her birthday gift. Eshlyn,Jun Rou and I called it baby Alvin. Sometimes I don’t even know are they calling me or calling the soft toy. They actually speaks to soft toys -.-


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com