Friday, October 16, 2009

 

Day 40 – Warehouse Street, Farewell Dinner and Fireworks Night

At 9am, Jun Rou and I went to warehouse street but Eshlyn was too busy with her project work so we have to make a painful decision which is to go shopping without her. We followed directions of the tour guide again. This time, the only difference is that I am the one that give the orders of going down the bus which allow both of us to reach the final destination safely and correctly ( Da Jia Jie Fu Shi Pi Fa Shi Chang )
At there, all the shops are very messy and packed together. all the clothes and shops made my head spins. Furthermore, there are many carts and bikes moving around the path which make it very dangerous as they do not care whether the bike or cart bang into you. They just move at their own directions and pace so I held jun rou close to me.if there’s any danger, I will act as her human shield. At there, I don’t even feel like negotiating as the first question they ask is “ how many pierces are you going to buy?” if we buy one pierce only, it will be very expensive and if we buy 10 pierces above then it will be cheap. But for jun rou’s sake, I have to negotiate for her. Even the auntie also praise me that I have good negotiation skills.
After that we head to Bu Xing Jie to shop further more. After shopping at Bu Xing Jie, we went to take ferry to Hu Pu Xiang and eat our dinner at there. We rushed back to our hostel to attend our farewell dinner. When we reached there, we only can see a wedding dinner so we got panic, and called Mr Loh and ask him where is the farewell dinner. He told us it is together with the wedding dinner. When jun Rou and I enter, all of them are shaking hands with us as though we are the groom and bride -.-
Didn’t eat much at there because I and Jun Rou was very full on our previous meal. After our dinner, we went to play fireworks! If the ICT people and Kong Ming Deng too. We manage to shot 6 consecutive fireworks up to the sky which form a very beautiful sight.

Reflections
When I went to the dinner, I felt very bad towards Eshlyn as I have abandon her twice in a row. ( day 39’s dinner and day 40’s shopping ) she told that she had shop alone today which really make me felt very bad as she have been always there for me when I need her but where am I when she needed me the most. Before that, I didn’t know that she have such a hard time and I was enjoying myself with jun rou. And the sweetest thing is she didn’t call me as she know that I had a great time with jun rou. Even in great grief, she still cares a lot about my feelings but I didn’t even care as I assume that she had a great time with the rest of the 21 guns.i then realize that assume make an ass out of yoU and me. And I learn to not to assume anything but clarify and I promise myself that not to abandon anyone of them again in this trip. I have a great time with all of them at the fireworks night as we had tried things that we never tried before like lighting up fireworks and kong ming teng.thanks for the thoughtful thoughts eshlyn and I really enjoy all the times I spend with ICT people and jun rou.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com