Friday, October 16, 2009

 

Day 41 – Shopping Spree

Today Jun Rou, Eshlyn and I went to Great Ocean. Jun Rou told us that Daniel for LSCT will be joining us and we broke into 2 groups and split our way. Eshlyn was determined to look for guy’s clothes but the clothes really don’t suit me so we headed to Me and City. Me and City is like topshop and topman in China. Both of us each found one piece of clothes tat we really like and first time I saw the fitting room of female and male is just side by side. so we keep on shouting whether are we finish wearing our clothes and walk out to comment on each other. I have to say both of us look great in the clothes that we choose but eshlyn’s clothes do not have her size so we decided to go to another outlet later.
After that, we went to haunted house. We called 4 more guys along as I know that eshlyn will be terrified and she will feel safer with more guys along. Starting we tried 2 star scary level but there was no kick in it so we went in the second time and tried 7 star scary level which is the scariest but there’s still no feel. But eshlyn was the only one shaking inside of the haunted house. The rest of the group doesn’t have much feel. In order to calm eshlyn down, I went to bought hot coffee and ice cream for jun rou and eshlyn.
Finally, we reached city and me at Hu Pu Xiang. And its my turn to shop! I spent over 1 thousand 7 hundred over there. We quickly rushed back as we need to weight our language.
Reflections
We wasted quite a lot of time calling people to join us for the haunted house. If we didn’t go for the haunted house, I believe that we will have more time to shop. I have the most horrible experience calling cab on Sunday. Everyone was like bee seeing honey because once the cab stop, everyone will rush over there and trying to get the cab. And I was quite frustrated waiting for the cab and wanted to shout, which ever cab that stop in front of me now I will give the cab extra 20 rmb. I have the wrong concept of money at that point of time. As we got up the cab, the lady say that she only can drop us somewhere near the shopping centre but I told her that I am willing to pay 50rmb more if she is willing to drop us at our destination but she held her stand firmly. It really shows that money doesn’t make wonders but without money, we can’t do anything.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com