Friday, October 16, 2009

 

Day 42 – Returning Back Home

We took a bus ride all the way to Wuhan’s domestic Airport. The driver made a few rounds around the airport as he is not willing to drop us at the drop off point. So we went to ask the officer of the airport whether can we drop off at the drop off point. When officer said yes, he instantly bought us to the drop off point. We queue up and check in our language and mine weighs 33.7kg which is slightly overweight, luckily it was a group check in. after checking in, we went to kfc to eat and broad the plane heading towards Guang Zhou. At there, jun rou, eshlyn and I went to a café and started blogging. We broad the plane back to Singapore.my brother went to pick me up at the arrival gate. And we went Popeye to eat with his girlfriend. I told both of them my experience in wuhan. Finally, a sense of home.
Reflections
Recalling? This is what I am doing in the plane heading to Singapore. My feeling is sort of weird as on one hand I want to get back my family and friend but another hand I really miss the bond forge between the friends that I made over these 42 days. It is like we have been spending time like 16hours of the day other than sleeping together. Looking back the things we done over these past 6 weeks the only word I can use to describe is amazing as when I reach the hostel for the first time. The only thing is my mind is going home but now when the moment arrives, I felt kind of lost in my emotions. At this moment, eshlyn as if felt that something is wrong with me and use her usual poke to check whether am I alright. I think I will miss her poking and her around buzzing. When I reach the airport, I finally felt this is home truly like one of our our national day songs. Never felt so close to Singapore before. This trip really allows me to make true friends and get to see all the unglamorous sight of one another. When I return home, there are many changes around the house. Feel so weird. I had a new aquarium in my house.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com